Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Solitude in Solitude

Meet Solitude..... well.. Solitude chibi doll. He is one of my favourite characters. I love him something fierce!!
I have a couple of drawings of him on my deviantart page and others that I have not uploaded. Solitude is a tragic character. He has a little sister named Misery. Their father was an elf and their mother a human. In their societies, that was not accepted. Solitude looks more elven and Misery looks full human. The elves decided to rid themselves of the blasphemy of Solitude's parents. So when Solitude was 5 and Misery 1, the elves raided their house and murdered the parents. They sold Solitude into slavery and Misery was given to a human family without children. ;___; poor Solitude... he has a rough life....

134 days left, 1 drawing done.

Signed,
The Stargazer

4 comments:

  1. aw how tragic...remember when i wrote that tragic vampyr character? they look like they could be tragic friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit this remains me of many Disney that kill off the parents

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-O;; I don't even watch Disney >_>;;

    ReplyDelete