Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

My clothing style has changed

I used to be a tomboy. Hating dresses and skirts of any kind. Things have changed my friend...

Now I can't stand pants and jeans, as I feel them to be too restrictive (yes you read that right), and not at all feminine. Yes. I have changed into an über feminine woman. I find myself intensely attracted to flowing, lacy, goddess-like dresses and skirts (mostly dresses). I love the feel of soft, draping fabrics against my skin. I have found a new love in pale and muted colours, disliking bright, loud colours.

How strange...

I drew up a quick sketch of clothing that I would like to become my wardrobe staples. My fancier, girlish clothing isn't included.

Now I must leave you friends, I have to coo over sweet lolita and victorian clothing. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment